Things We Want You to Know
Welcome to Chantallena where we create 1:12 scale dollhouse dressed beds for dioramas, room boxes and dollhouses. We create in a smoke-free home studio environment.
Please note all items are handcrafted, created and intended for adult collectors only due to choking hazard and the delicate nature of handcrafted miniatures.
We are not affiliated with any of trademarked fabric or miniature dollhouse supply companies used in our pictures.
Most bedding designs can be hand-washed and hung and/or laid flat to dry.
Returns and Cancellations
We take great pride in our creations and their descriptions and we hope you are pleased with your purchase. There is a five day return policy. Due to the delicate nature of miniature dressed beds, it must be returned in original condition with the gift box and sufficient packing/shipping materials to ensure safe return. Please ensure your measurements in your room box, diorama, cottage or dollhouse are correct and ask for more details if necessary.
We gladly accept cancellations
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
Questions about your order?
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Please, contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems or concerns with your dressed dollhouse bed purchase.
Chantallena graciously accepts MasterCard, Visa , Discovery and PayPal.
All Items, with the exception of Custom Orders, are ready to ship within three (3) business days after the receipt of payment.
All items sold to United States Addresses will be shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
Our dressed beds are designed to fit standard sized dollhouses, room boxes and cottages. We understand that there are many different size structures, so please ask for more details if necessary.
We welcome your interest, comments and questions. Please take a moment to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
For international orders please remember that taxes, import duties, tariffs, VAT and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility only. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase. Chantallena’s Shop and the Shopify Platform does not collect these additional fees at checkout. Thank you for your understanding.
Information We Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Shopify to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to my business.We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws.We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Last updated on November 15, 2023.